- Code of Ethics #201
- Required by the National Association of REALTORS® for membership renewal and may be used as a 3-hour CE elective for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The course is a review of the REALTOR’S® Code of Ethics and the grievance/hearing process. The course involves attendee participation in case studies and other interactive activities.
- Risk Management: From Initial Contact to Accepted Offer #900
- The new required Alabama Real Estate Commission Risk Management course. This 3 hour CE class is required for the license renewal of ALL licensees, salesperson, broker associate, and broker.
- Writing an Effective Sales Contract #262
- An elective 3-hour CE course for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The purpose is to provide an understanding and experience in the preparation of effective purchase and sales contracts, required addenda, amendment of the contract, and use of attorney approved language. The course involves participation in discussion of problem issues and practice in preparing a standard pre-printed purchase and sale contract.
- Fair Housing #580
- An elective 3-hour course for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The course covers the history, legislation, and case law of Fair Housing; a review of case studies involving the sale and rental of residential properties, and recommended best practices.
- Risk Management I – Avoiding Violations #501
- An elective 3-hour CE course for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The course covers common issues of License Law violations and strategies for managing problem situations and avoiding License Law violations.
- Risk Management II – Brokers #502
- An elective 3-hour CE course for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The course focuses on the Broker responsibilities of managing money and people to avoid License Law violations. The course may be taken by Salesperson licensees as well as Brokers to meet the Level II. Risk Management course requirement.
- Risk Management II – Salesperson #503
- An elective 3-hour CE course for license renewal by the Alabama Real Estate Commission. The course covers situations commonly encountered by sales associates in the practice of real estate, including but not limited to the handling of earnest money, property conditions, and disclosure issues.
- From Contract to Closing: Step by Step Guide to a Successful Closing #901
- A discussion of the issues and problems that arise on the journey to a successful closing, some to be expected and surprises. The focus is on the development of solutions to “deal with” the many steps needed to shepherd a contract to a successful closing for both the buyer and seller.
- Housing for Everyone: Working with Consumers with Disabilities #287
- Hear from a panel of consumers with a variety of disabilities about their housing needs, the barriers they face, and how they made it work. There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
- Buyers: Problems, Issues, and Solutions #598
- Buying a home is stressful, especially if it’s the first home. Regardless some issues always arise, others are not, including difficult buyers. Explores solutions through case studies and scenarios of solutions to unexpected issues and difficult buyers.
- Negotiating the Effective Sales and Purchase Agreement #705
- Learn the principles and fundamental skills of negotiation. Discuss your successful and unsuccessful negotiation experiences. Practice these skills in real estate related scenarios.
Classes are $25 each, with discounts applied if you sign up for three or more classes.
If you have registered and paid for future classes, we will contact you as soon as your classes are scheduled.